Getting Started Combination
UltraBiome DTX, 30 Packets
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movement by increasing bulk volume and water content. A bulk-forming laxative formula.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity.
- Helps support immune and digestive system health after periods of physical stress.
- Source of antioxidants to help protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Prebiotic. Helps stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria (such as bifidobacteria) in the intestine/gut.
- Helps stimulate the growth of healthy gut flora.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.
How It Works:
UltraBiome DTX improves critical gut and intestinal function and primes detoxification pathways to help the body target and eliminate toxins. It also fuels the growth of healthy bacteria, supporting microbiome balance and healthy intestinal permeability, by strengthening and tightening the gut’s cellular wall. Additionally, a proprietary phytonutrient blend adds superior free-radical protection to reduce oxidative damage to the gut. UltraBiome DTX provides unparalleled support for heavy metal detoxification, healthy intestinal lining integrity, full-body cleansing, and regular elimination. Watch UltraBiome DTX Video | Factsheet (PDF)
Medicinal Ingredients:Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis) 15 mg, Inulin 2.5 g, L-Glutamine 2.5 g, Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) 600 mg, Apple (Malus domestica) 30 mg, Olive leaf (Olea europaea) 5.0 mg, Psyllium (Plantago ovata) 3.1 g, Sodium copper chlorophyllin (Trisodium 2S-trans)-(18-carboxy-20-[carboxymethyl]-13- ethyl-12-formyl-2, 3-dihydro-3,7,17-trimethyl-8-vinyl-21H, 23H-porphine-2-propionato [5-]-N21, N22, N23, N24) cuprate (3-) 100.0 mg, Zinc 7.5 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Beetroot red, Brassica oleracea italica (Broccoli) powder, Brassica oleracea var. capitata leaf flavour, Carrot root powder, Citric acid, Citrus flavor, Ethanol, Guar gum, Gum arabic, Lemon flavor, Lime flavor, Maltodextrin, Orange flavor, Pyrus malus (apple) fibre, Rosemary leaf extract, Silicon dioxide, Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, Tangerine flavor, Turmeric rhizome, Vanilla flavor, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract.
(Adults):1 Packet 2 time(s) per day 1 packet= 1 serving = 13 g. Mix product well in at least 150 mL of water immediately before consumption.
Energ-V (100 Capsules)
- Used in herbal medicine as an adaptogen to help temporarily relieve symptoms of stress such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland.
- Cayenne is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion and help support peripheral circulation.
How It Works:
ENERG-V is a popular herbal supplement for one of the most widely spread complaints in the civilized world, lack of energy or fatigue. It can be used as an adaptogen to help to temporarily relieve symptoms of stress such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Apis mellifera (bee pollen) secretion 58 mg, Eleutherococcus senticosus (eleuthero) root 58 mg, Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf 58 mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon 58 mg, Rumex crispus (yellow dock) root 58 mg, Ascophyllum nodosum (Norwegian kelp) thallus 46 mg standardized to contain 0.15% iodine, Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit 29 mg, Capsicum annuum (cayenne) fruit 15 mg and Laminaria digitata (kelp) whole 12 mg standardized to contain 0.15% iodine. Non-medicinal Ingredients: gelatin, barleygrass, rose hip, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide.
Dosage (adults): Take two capsules, four times daily. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
Methyl B12 Plus
- Supplements the body’s need for vitamin B12 and other B vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 helps to form red blood cells.
- Contains vitamins that help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) and B1 (thiamine) help with normal growth.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and B2 (riboflavin) help with tissue formation.
How It Works:
Liquid Methyl B-12 Plus is a highly absorbable vitamin B12 supplement with the addition of vitamins B3, B6, B2 and B1 as cofactors. For vitamin B12 to be utilized in the body it must first undergo a complex activation process called methylation, which is compromised in many people today. Methyl B-12 is the bioavailable, pre-activated form of vitamin B12, and therefore is well-absorbed and efficiently utilized by the body.
Medicinal Ingredients:Each 1 ml contains niacin (vitamin B3) nicotinic acid 10 mg; vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 1 mg; riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.85 mg; thiamine (vitamin B1) 0.5 mg; vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients:purified water, crystalline sorbitol, vegetable glycerin, natural flavours (plum, peach), citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, d-malic acid, potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate.
Recommendation (adults):Take 1 mL (20 drops) once daily with food.