Digestive System Support
UltraBiome DTX, 30 Packets
- Used in Herbal Medicine to promote bowel movement by increasing bulk volume and water content. A bulk-forming laxative formula.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to provide gentle relief of constipation and/or irregularity.
- Helps support immune and digestive system health after periods of physical stress.
- Source of antioxidants to help protect against oxidative damage caused by free radicals.
- Prebiotic. Helps stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria (such as bifidobacteria) in the intestine/gut.
- Helps stimulate the growth of healthy gut flora.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.
How It Works:
UltraBiome DTX improves critical gut and intestinal function and primes detoxification pathways to help the body target and eliminate toxins. It also fuels the growth of healthy bacteria, supporting microbiome balance and healthy intestinal permeability, by strengthening and tightening the gut’s cellular wall. Additionally, a proprietary phytonutrient blend adds superior free-radical protection to reduce oxidative damage to the gut. UltraBiome DTX provides unparalleled support for heavy metal detoxification, healthy intestinal lining integrity, full-body cleansing and regular elimination. Watch UltraBiome DTX Video | Factsheet (PDF)
Medicinal Ingredients:Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis) 15 mg, Inulin 2.5 g, L-Glutamine 2.5 g, Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum) 600 mg, Apple (Malus domestica) 30 mg, Olive leaf (Olea europaea) 5.0 mg, Psyllium (Plantago ovata) 3.1 g, Sodium copper chlorophyllin (Trisodium 2S-trans)-(18-carboxy-20-[carboxymethyl]-13- ethyl-12-formyl-2, 3-dihydro-3,7,17-trimethyl-8-vinyl-21H, 23H-porphine-2-propionato [5-]-N21, N22, N23, N24) cuprate (3-) 100.0 mg, Zinc 7.5 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients:Beetroot red, Brassica oleracea italica (Broccoli) powder, Brassica oleracea var. capitata leaf flavour, Carrot root powder, Citric acid, Citrus flavour, Ethanol, Guar gum, Gum arabic, Lemon flavour, Lime flavour, Maltodextrin, Orange flavour, Pyrus malus (apple) fibre, Rosemary leaf extract, Silicon dioxide, Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract, Tangerine flavour, Turmeric rhizome, Vanilla flavour, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract.
(Adults):1 Packet 2 time(s) per day 1 packet= 1 serving = 13 g. Mix product well in at least 150 mL of water immediately before consumption.
Bacillus Coagulans Probiotics NutriBiome (90 Caps)
May provide relief from occasional digestive upset like diarrhea, gas and bloating. Supports gastrointestinal health. It is shelf-stable, requiring no refrigeration. Contains prebiotic inulin conducive to the growth of friendly bacteria*
How It Works:
Bacillus coagulans is a strain of friendly probiotic that is naturally heat-stable. It can also more readily withstand the stomach's acidic environment, thereby better providing targeted support to the intestine and maintaining balance in the microbiome.
Contains 3 billion CFU (colony forming units) of Bacillus coagulans per serving plus prebiotic fiber.
Digestive Enzymes (120 Tabs)
- Protease is the enzyme that digests protein; amylase digests carbohydrates and lipase digests lipids (fats).
- Pancreatin is necessary for protein, lipid and carbohydrate digestion.
- Bromelain, pepsin, and betaine HCl all help break down protein.
- Film coated tablets ensures effectiveness.
How It Works:
Digestive enzymes are secreted along the gastrointestinal tract and break down foods, enabling the nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use in various bodily functions. Enzymes are extremely sensitive to heat and are easily destroyed by cooking in temperatures above 47C (117F). Age and various digestive system problems can reduce the production of digestive enzymes and impair the digestive system’s ability to adequately digest food.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains betaine hydrochloride 162 mg, alpha-amylase (from Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) 90 mg (450 FCC DU), bromelain (from pineapple (Ananas comosus var. comosus) fruit) 50 mg (30 MCU), papain (from papaya (Carica papaya) fruit) 45 mg (90,000 FCC), pepsin (Sus scrofa stomach) 60 mg (600,000 FCC), bile salts 40 mg, pancreatic enzymes (Sus scrofa pancreas) 22.5 mg (5,000 USP units amylase; 900 USP units lipase; 5,000 USP units protease) and lipase (Sus scrofa pancreas) 0.5 mg (15 FCC LU). Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and purified water.
Dosage (adults): Take one tablet twice daily with a meal.
Stomach Comfort Chewable 60 Tabs
- Pleasant-tasting chewable tablet.
- For the relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion or stomach acid reflux.
- Contains herbs that soothe mucous membranes and support normal digestive processes.
How It Works:
Stomach Comfort is an antacid formulation that provides natural ingredients to help nutritionally support digestion in times of stomach discomfort.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains carbonic acid calcium salt (calcium carbonate) 800 mg (standardized to contain 275 mg calcium) and alginic acid 80 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, D-fructose, isomalto-oligosaccharides, Carica papaya (papaya) fruit, stearic acid, guar gum, slippery elm bark, magnesium stearate, natural fruit flavour, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root, licorice flavour and wintergreen flavour.
Dosage (adults):Chew one tablet, twice daily.