Structural System Support
Cal-Mag Plus (180 Tablets)
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium and phosphorus help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
How It Works:
Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus all work together for healthy bones and teeth. Researchers have shown that taking calcium supplements at night helps to balance calcium levels in the blood, reducing the risk of calcium deficiency and osteoporosis.
Medicinal Ingredients:Each tablet contains calcium (phosphate, citrate, amino acid chelate) 250 mg, magnesium (oxide, amino acid chelate) 125 mg, phosphorus (calcium phosphate) 140 mg and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) 133 IU (3.3 μg). Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and alfalfa aerial parts.
Dosage (adults): Take one tablet with a meal three times daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Skeletal Strength 150 Tabs
- Supports the health of the skeletal system such as the health of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Magnesium and Phosphorus help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
How It Works:
Skeletal Strength is a vitamin, mineral and herbal supplement formulated to nourish the structural system of the body. The formula contains a wide range of nutrients known to benefit the structural system, as well as the nutritive herbs horsetail, parsley and valerian.
Recent research shows that calcium operates according to a diurnal time cycle. During the day when the body is active, calcium in nerve cells is utilized for muscle contraction and nerve transmissions. When this calcium is depleted, muscle fatigue is experienced. During sleep when the body is inactive, calcium is extracted from bone tissues to replenish cellular stores, that is, unless calcium is being adequately supplied in the diet.
Researchers have shown that taking calcium supplements at night helps to balance calcium levels in the blood, reducing the risk of calcium deficiency and osteoporosis.
There is more calcium in the body than any other mineral. Almost 99 percent (two to three pounds) of all the body’s calcium is found in the bones and teeth.
Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus all work together for healthy bones and teeth. When stress is present calcium is lost, and a deficiency in magnesium may occur in highly stressed individuals.
Magnesium has been referred to as the antistress mineral.
Medicinal ingredients:Each tablet contains calcium (hydrolyzed vegetable protein (HVP) chelate, phosphate dibasic, citrate) 150 mg; magnesium (HVP chelate, oxide) 150 mg; phosphorous (calcium phosphate dibasic) 47 mg; Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 37.5 mg; potassium (gluconate) 25 mg; Equisetum arvense (horsetail) stem and strobilus 15 mg; betaine hydrochloride 7.5 mg; Petroselinum crispum (parsley) leaves 7.5 mg; Valeriana officinalis (valerian) root 7.5 mg; zinc (oxide) 3.75 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.25 mg; iron (ferrous gluconate) 0.75 mg; copper (gluconate) 0.50 mg; boron (HVP chelate) 0.25 mg; manganese (HVP chelate) 0.25 mg; beta-carotene 75 mcg (125 IU); Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 7.5 mcg and vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1.25 mcg (50 IU).
Non-medicinal ingredients:cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, papaya, pineapple, magnesium stearate, licorice root extract, carnauba wax, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, maltodextrin, polyethylene glycol and purified water
Adults:Take one tablet twice daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Risk Information: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or if you have cardiovascular disease.
Magnesium Complex, 100 Caps
- A source of two of the best-absorbed forms of this essential mineral.
- Magnesium is a factor in the maintenance of good health
- Magnesium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat.
- Magnesium helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Magnesium is crucial to the proper functioning of muscle tissue.
How It Works:
Magnesium is a vital element of the body, concentrated primarily in bones and within each cell. Magnesium Complex provides two types of the best-absorbed forms of this important mineral. Magnesium is essential for calcium absorption, as well as for every biological function, including glucose metabolism, production and balance of cellular energy, and muscle function. Magnesium, also known as the "antistress" mineral, is a vital catalyst in enzyme activity.
Medicinal Ingredients:Each capsule contains 100 mg of magnesium (magnesium citrate, 485 mg, 16% magnesium, and magnesium malate, 155 mg, 15.2% magnesium). Non-medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide and gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take orally one capsule twice daily with a meal.
Collagen, 516G Powder
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps maintain the health, strength and youthfulness of tissue structures throughout the body.
- Sourced from the finest, grass-fed, pasture-raised cows. This ensures that you receive the highest- quality, natural, sustainably sourced collagen in the world.
- Certified non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, Keto-friendly and Paleo-friendly.
- Supplements the body's collagen production with collagen peptides and amino acids. Source of essential amino acids:histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine and valine for the maintenance of good health and involved in protein synthesis. Non-essential amino acids:alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glycine, proline, serine, and tyrosine involved in protein synthesis.
- Contains an electrolyte blend of potassium chloride and sea salt.
How It Works:
Premium Collagen Peptides come from 100% grass-fed, pasture raised cows and contain essential building block of the extracellular matrix of fibre-like tissue structures. Easily incorporates into your lifestyle to look and feel your best.
Medicinal Ingredients:Hydrolyzed collagen (Hydrolyzed collagen, bovine -bovine skin/hide split) 8.6 g, Natural salt (Halite) 108 mg (104 mg sodium chloride).
Non-medicinal Ingredients:Potassium chloride (10 mg) and fulvic acid.
Recommendation (adults):8.6 g 1 time per day. Mix half a scoop (8.6g) into coffee, tea, smoothies, fruit juice and more. Because it’s odourless and tasteless it can also be used in recipes. Store in airtight con¬tainer, protected from light, heat and moisture. Use for at least 5 months to see beneficial effects.