Rejuvenaid, 30 Packets
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums. Helps to maintain proper muscle function and tissue formation.
- Source of antioxidants that help fight against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Helps to form red blood cells, supports energy production, and helps to maintain heart muscle function.
- Provides electrolytes for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in energy metabolism in the body.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to support immune function.
- Helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- L-Arginine (a non-essential amino acid) is involved in protein synthesis.
- Workout supplement.
How It Works:
Rejuvenaid is a dual-pathway Nitric Oxide (NO) Generator for vasodilation and cardiovascular health. Clinically studied Rejuvenaid naturally and safely produces and sustains healthy levels of NO. Unlike other NO products, this patent-pending formula uses a dual-pathway system featuring a proprietary beet root extract along with L-arginine. This dual-pathway approach frees up the body’s ability to produce its own NO while using the ingredients to generate even more NO. Rejuvenaid also features a proprietary, polyphenol-rich antioxidant blend called Herbal Shield that offers select vitamins to help sustain higher levels of NO and support circulation. Watch Rejuvenaid Video | Factsheet (PDF)
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose units):Inulin (Inulin, Cichorium intybus – root) 1733 mg, L-Arginine 1000 mg, L-Glutamine 1000 mg, Magnesium (Magnesium oxide) 42 mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg, Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg, Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf ) (80% Polyphenols, 60% Catechins, 30% Epigallocatechin 3-gallate, 10:1, QCE 150 mg) 15 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.8 mg, Folic acid (Folate, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine, Thiamine mononitrate) 0.7 mg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 6 mcg, Apple (Malus domestica, fruit) (75% Polyphenols, 500:1, QCE 15000 mg) 30 mg, Beetroot (Beta vulgaris, root) 3000 mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Citric acid, Xylitol, Oligofructose, D-Fructose, Pea protein isolate, Punica granatum fruit juice concentrate, DL-Malic acid, Cherry flavor, Lemonade flavor, Silicon dioxide, Stevia Rebaudiana leaf extract, Grape skin extract, D-Ribose, Citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, Wine Extract, Olea Europaea (olive) leaf extract, Dicalcium phosphate, Citrus aurantium Amara (Bitter orange) peel, Citrus flavor blend (Maltodextrin, Gum arabic, Ethyl alcohol, Silicon dioxide, Orange flavor, Lemon flavor, Lime flavor, Tangerine flavor, and Vanilla flavor).
(Adults):1 Packet 1 time(s) per day. 1 packet= 1 serving = 11.2 g. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. Take with food. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise.
CoQ10-100 mg (60 Softgels)
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain and/or support cardiovascular health.
- A vitamin-like substance important to every cell in the body.
How It Works:
Co-enzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, is a vitamin-like substance present in every cell of the body, and is vital for the production of cellular energy and cellular antioxidant protection. Within each cell, the mitochondria, where energy is produced, contain the most co-enzyme Q10. The heart and liver, being the most metabolically active organs, contain the most mitochondria per cell, and thus contain the greatest amount of co-enzyme Q10, too. The body does manufactures its own CoQ10; however, this ability decreases with age.
Many Co-Q10 products are marketed in a crystalline state, a form in which the coenzyme’s absorbability is far less than ideal. Nature’s Sunshine uses a patented lipid blend to keep Co-Q10 from crystallizing, and it yields maximum bioavailability
Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel capsule contains Coenzyme Q10 100 mg.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, lecithin, carob extract.
Dosage (adults): Take one softgel capsule twice daily.
Risk Information:Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking blood pressure medication and taking blood thinners.
Gotu Kola (100 Caps)
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve lack or loss of appetite and to relieve coughs.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as rasayana (rejuvenative tonic), medhya (brain tonic), dipana (digestive tonic), smrtiprada (to help improve memory)and to help relieve jvara and kasa (fever and cough).
Medicinal Ingredients:Each capsule contains Centella Asiatica (gotu kola) herb top 395 mg.
Dosage (adults):Take 4 capsules twice daily with a meal.