Garlic, High Potency, 60 Tablets
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help reduce elevated blood lipid levels/hyperlipidemia and maintain cardio vascular health in adults.
How It Works:
Garlic was so highly valued in ancient Greece that Olympic athletes ritually chewed a clove at the beginning of a competition, believing it gave them extra stamina. The ancient world was well acquainted with garlic for its inherent powers to defend, repair and maintain health. Besides benefiting the immune system, it's especially important for the circulatory system. High Potency Garlic features a special locked-in freshness coating that contains chlorophyll. This helps control odor while assuring a long, effective shelf-life. Because the tablet does not break down for absorption until it reaches the small intestine, you receive the full nutritional value of garlic without the undesirable taste.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains Allium sativum (garlic) bulb 419 mg. Non-medicinal Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, broccoli flowers, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, cabbage leaf, carrot root, red beetroot, rosemary leaf, tomato fruit, turmeric root, citrus bioflavonoids [Citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit peel and Citrus reticulata (orange) fruit peel], hesperidin, hypromellose phthalate, shellac, and chlorophyllin copper complex sodium.
Dosage (Children (2 - 9 years): Take one tablet once daily. Adolescents and adults (10 years and over): Take two tablets once daily.
Rejuvenaid, 30 Packets
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums. Helps to maintain proper muscle function and tissue formation.
- Source of antioxidants that help fight against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Helps to form red blood cells, supports energy production, and helps to maintain heart muscle function.
- Provides electrolytes for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in energy metabolism in the body.
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system.
- Helps to support immune function.
- Helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system.
- L-Arginine (a non-essential amino acid) is involved in protein synthesis.
- Workout supplement.
How It Works:
Rejuvenaid is a dual-pathway Nitric Oxide (NO) Generator for vasodilation and cardiovascular health. Clinically studied Rejuvenaid naturally and safely produces and sustains healthy levels of NO. Unlike other NO products, this patent-pending formula uses a dual-pathway system featuring a proprietary beet root extract along with L-arginine. This dual-pathway approach frees up the body’s ability to produce its own NO while using the ingredients to generate even more NO. Rejuvenaid also features a proprietary, polyphenol-rich antioxidant blend called Herbal Shield that offers select vitamins to help sustain higher levels of NO and support circulation. Watch Rejuvenaid Video
Medicinal Ingredients (per dose units):Inulin (Inulin, Cichorium intybus – root) 1733 mg, L-Arginine 1000 mg, L-Glutamine 1000 mg, Magnesium (Magnesium oxide) 42 mg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60 mg, Vitamin D3 (Vitamin D, Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg, Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis, leaf ) (80% Polyphenols, 60% Catechins, 30% Epigallocatechin 3-gallate, 10:1, QCE 150 mg) 15 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.8 mg, Folic acid (Folate, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine, Thiamine mononitrate) 0.7 mg, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 6 mcg, Apple (Malus Domestica, fruit) (75% Polyphenols, 500:1, QCE 15000 mg) 30 mg, Beetroot (Beta vulgaris, root) 3000 mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Citric acid, Xylitol, Oligofructose, D-Fructose, Pea protein isolate, Punica granatum fruit juice concentrate, DL-Malic acid, Cherry flavor, Lemonade flavor, Silicon dioxide, Stevia Rebaudiana leaf extract, Grape skin extract, D-Ribose, Citrullus lanatus (watermelon) fruit extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, Wine Extract, Olea Europaea (olive) leaf extract, Dicalcium phosphate, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) peel, Citrus flavor blend (Maltodextrin, Gum arabic, Ethyl alcohol, Silicon dioxide, Orange flavor, Lemon flavor, Lime flavor, Tangerine flavor, and Vanilla flavor).
(Adults):1 Packet 1 time(s) per day. 1 packet= 1 serving = 11.2 g. Mix product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. Take with food. Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during and after exercise.
Ginkgo & Hawthorn, 100 Capsules
- Ginkgo helps to support peripheral circulation while hawthorn is used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain and/or support cardiovascular health in adults.
How It Works:
Ginkgo and Hawthorn is a classic traditional herbal combination to support and maintain overall cardiovascular health. Ginkgo’s properties support blood vessel function, while hawthorn’s cardiotonic properties support both blood vessels and the heart.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains Crataegus laevigata (Hawthorn) dried berry 275 mg, Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaves 100 mg, Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo extract) leaves 50 mg of a 50:1 extract standardized to not less than 24% flavonoid glycosides and 6% terpene lactones, Olea europaea (olive) leaf 10 mg of a 7:1 extract standardized to not less than 12% oleuropein. Non-medicinal ingredients: Gelatin.
Dosage (adults): Take one capsule three times per day. Take it with a meal. Use for a minimum of two months to see beneficial effects